It’s so amazing to have you visit FitnessWithFlaws.com, I’m genuinely grateful for each and every one of you who takes the time to stop by. I want to make sure you’re able to get the most value from the content available so to help you get around I’ve put together the following information:
- About us – This is probably a good place to start. Here you can find out about my background and motivations for starting the site as well as the different ways you can engage with the FitnessWithFlaws.com community.
- The Blog – When I started this site I made a commitment to give a full and honest account of my journey with nothing hidden or sugar coated. This is where you can find all of those updates. If you would like to browse specific categories you can do so using the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Progress Reports – Every fortnight I write a full progress report containing my food diaries plus sleep and activity reports. I also go into details about my successes, challenges and ongoing plans.
- Must Read – This is where you can find all of the core content that informs my current program. The posts in this section may change with my program but if you want to see what is informing my current thinking or programming this would be the place.
- Healthy Habits Foundation Course – Based on the content within the site this free e-course guides you week by week through the foundation I’ve used to kick start my health and fitness journey.
Finally, if you’ve used the site and have any suggestions on content or if there’s anything I can do to support you I’d love to hear from you. I try to respond to every message I get so feel free to say hi through the Contact Us page.